Bennett takes great pride in meeting our customers' expectations safely and on time. This is accomplished by working with the industry's best freight carriers. Our certification process requires freight carriers to comply satisfactory with the FMCSA CSA safety ratings, insurance coverage requirements, and the Bennett minimum years in service standards.
Bennett offers its freight carriers competitive pay, access to loads throughout the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and a team of logistics coordinator associates that insure you get the support you need.
Becoming a Carrier:
Thank you for your interest in becoming a freight carrier for Bennett. The following is required information for carriers to obtain an active status with Bennett:
Carrier Setup Packet:
- Profile Sheet
- Complete 7 pages of contract, signed - Click here for Contractor Packet
- Copy of operating authority
- Copy of W-9
- Insurance certificate covering a minimum of $1,000,000 in auto liability, and a minimum of $100,000 in cargo liability. In addition, the certificate must list the following as certificate holder:
- Bennett International Logistics, LLC
P.O. Box 569
McDonough, GA 30253
Quick Pay Program:
Bennett offers the following quick pay program, in addition to the normal 21-day pay period.
For your convenience, Bennett will pay freight carriers via Comdata within 48 hours of receiving the original paperwork, for a minimum processing fee of 3%.
To ensure the security (chain of possession) of your company's payment, Bennett will issue freight carriers a Comdata card. The freight carrier can set up the Comdata card and access settlement funds to wire into your company bank account, use the card at any Comdata Truckstop, or use the card at an ATM Machine.
Please contact Bennett’s Program Administrator at 800-866-5500 EXT. 225 for an information packet.
NOTE: The following is required by our billing department upon delivery of a load:
- A signed rate confirmation.
- A company invoice that includes the total amount due as well as the remit to address.
- All ORIGINAL delivery bills of lading, signed by the customer, without any notation of damage, shortage or delay.